This post may contain affiliate links. Read about affiliate links here
If your website is not in compliance with the new ADA guidelines…
You could be laying your business open to a lawsuit.
You could do this manually for your website…
But be prepared to spend weeks doing so.
And hiring this out could cost $2000, $3000 or more…
Here is a simple way to get your website ADA complaint in about 24 hours.
For about 1/4 of the cost.
It Doesn’t Get ANY Simpler
Get your business website ADA accessible today in 5 simple steps…
- Add a single line of code to your website
- The accessibility interface instantly appears on your website
- accessiBe’s AI starts scanning and analyzing your website
- In up to 48 hours, your website is accessible and compliant
- Every 24 hours, the AI scans for new and revised content to fix
And eliminate the chances of a potential lawsuit.